POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Semiconductor Splendor : Re: Semiconductor Splendor Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:20:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Semiconductor Splendor
From: Bob H
Date: 24 Jun 2001 12:56:42
Message: <3b361bca@news.povray.org>
Don't know if I interprete the image right at all but it looks like there's
a large imbalance of electrons between the atoms and yet perhaps it almost
equals out overall (if the entire thing seen).
In other words, the brown atoms show little to no electrons and the light
gray ones have a high density of them.  A possibly mostly positive charge
then with electrons ready to jump around?
It's what I see anyway.  Just to make an untrained observation.

Bob H.